Easy peasy and pretty damn tasty too!
- Cut a good sized squash into chunks.
- Cover well with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pop in the oven at around 200C for about an hour or until the squash is roasted.
- Add 100gms of walnuts to toast, after the squash has been in the oven for 45mins or so.
- Line dishes with pre-prepared herb salad (the recipe suggests using a rocket salad but I found that coriander worked really well with the roast squash).
- Cover salad with roast squash pieces and toasted walnuts, and enjoy!
Best to eat this ASAP as the squash doesn't hold the heat very well and it's consistency changes as it cools. But we found this so good that it really didn't last very long anyway.